NaSTA AGM 2017
This year's Annual General Meeting was held on the 2nd April, the last day of the NaSTA Conference and Awards 2017.
- Association Chair
- Development Officer
- Marketing Officer
- Technical Officer
- Host Officer
- Scottish Regional Development Officer
- North Regional Development Officer
- South Regional Development Officer - Christian Mesmar & Chris Fisell
The following motions have been submitted for discussion at the 2017 AGM:
- Motion to make NaSTA a legal entity with Charity status
- Motion to amend NaSTA’s award categories
- Motion to include Ident in Best Broadcaster
- Motion to include Station Marketing in Best Broadcaster
- Motion to amend the Technical Achievement Award
- Motion to Combine On Screen Female and On Screen Male Award
- Motion to amend the scoring for Awards Categories
- Motion to amend the scoring for Best Broadcaster
- Motion to remove the Documentary award from the NaSTA Awards - withdrawn
- Motion to change the Tim Marshall Award for Special Recognition to the Jisc Award for Special Recognition
- Motion for STAN to be in control of the NaSTA Fellowship
- Motion to remove Item 8, Section 1.10 from the NaSTA Policy Document, concerning the appointment of dead patrons
A complied list of all the motions in one document can be found here.
Please note that the motions have been reproduced from those sent to the Returning Officer, without change and were uploaded on the 22nd March.
Amendments to motions via email to email@example.com were due by midnight on 27th March. They are now closed.
If you have any questions about the AGM, email the Returning Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org